Help and Advice on how to use Piss Off!
This information is to help remove urine and pet odours from carpets, mattresses, floors, tiles and synthetic grass.
Carpets / Rugs
1. Blot with paper towels to soak up the urine.
2. Ensure that you do a colourtest on a small part of the carpet before extending to the whole carpet.
3. Leave the area to dry for at least 15 minutes.
4. When dry, apply a small amount of water to the area and blot with paper towel. There can sometimes be a slight sticky
residue left behind.
5. Shampoo carpets / rugs only after this process.
1. As with carpets / rugs the process is the same. Blot area with paper towl to soak up excess urine.
2. Leave the area to dry for at least 15 minutes.
3. When dry, apply a small amount of water to the area to remove any sticky residue.
Tiles / Hardwood Floors / Concrete / Marble
1. Spray affected areas.
2. Cover wet floor with plastic film or sheeting to slow evaporation. Floors need a longer time for effective results.
3. Remove plastic after an hour or more. Blot dry with paper towels.
4. Then repeat Step 1 without covering with plastic.
5. Blot dry again after 30 minutes.
6. Repeat until odour is completely removed.
Kitty Litty Trays
1. Wash and dry empty kitty litter tray.
2. Spray all surfaces, inside and out.
3. Allow to dry completely.
4. Check for any remaining urine on the floor under the kitty litty tray and remove accordingly.
5. Repeat if necessary.
1. Saturate synthetic grass with Piss Off and allow ample drying time, between 2 hours and 12 hours depending on
2. Ensure grass does not get wet during this time, suggest a cover over the top if possible.
3. Hose down grass after allocated time frame to remove residue.
4. Further appilcations may be required for old stains or larger areas.
5. Recommend weekly maintenance using Piss Off during summer.